- Provides over-IP capability to KVM switches that do not have built in over-IP functionality
- Supports PS/2,USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) 2 and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2,and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- Virtual Media Support
- High video resolution – up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz- 32 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hzwith 24 bit color depth for remote sessions
- Enhanced fps (frames per second) throughput for crisp responsive video display NEW!
- Up to 64 user accounts – up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
- End session feature – administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Critical system events sent by email and SNMP trap; and Syslog support NEW!
- Remote Firmware upgradable
- Serial console management – serial terminal access. Access the CN8000 via a built-in serial viewer, or via third party software (such as PuTTY) for Telnet and SSH sessions NEW!
- PPP mode (modem) dial-in/dial back/dial out support for out-of-band, and low bandwidth operation NEW!
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Power Over the NET integration for remote power control
- DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) NEW!
- Export/import user account and configuration
- enable/disable browser operationsettings
Easy to use interface
- Browser-based and AP GUIs offer a unified Multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity NEW!
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OX X, Linux, Sun)
- Multibrowser support (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape)
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software package required NEW!
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
- Magic Panel
- Smart Card /CAC Reader Support NEW!
- External authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies – 1024 bit RSA; 56 bit DES; 256 bit AES; and 128 bit SSL
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption NEW!
- Support for IP/MAC Filter
- Supports strong password protection
- Private CA NEW!
- Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
- Works with USB enabled servers in operating system and BIOS level
- Supports USB 2.0 DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, PC hard drives and ISO images
Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full screen video display or scalable video display
- Message Board for communication among remote users
- On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- Mouse Dynasync
- Exit Macros support NEW!
- BIOS-level access