Housed in a sturdy metal case the NovaView DNV102 is compatible with Win95/98/NT, LINUX, Unix, OS/2 and all application software. The micro sized unit is probably the smallest KVM switch on the market today. You will appreciate with all the cable ports on the back of the unit it will not take up much space on your desk top.
Features & Benefits
- DVI interface
- No software or interface required
- Installation is easy, just plug in the cables and go
- Switching is a breeze by front panel or hotkeys
- Micro size and rear cable connections take minimal desk space.
- M/s Intellimouse (Pro) and wheel mouse support.
|No. of computer Ports||2|
|Computer selection||Hot Key commands or button on front |
|Automatic scan interval||3,8,15,30 seconds |
|Mouse Emulation||PS2; USB |
|Scan Interval||3, 8, 15, 30 sec.|
|Computer connection||2 x 6 pin mini circular sockets 1 x DVI-I socket for Video|
|Console connection||2 x 6 pin mini circular sockets 1 x DVI-I socket for Video|
|Power supply ||Optional (DC9v 500mA)|
|Dimensions (mm)||40 x 124 x 70|