|SERVIS™ FS-8000 series|
SERVIS™ has the answer to achieving greater network reliability, availability, and serviceability, while saving space and reducing your network or systems.
The SERVIS™ FS-8000 series Multi-User KVM allows smooth switching, monitoring and control of multiple systems, and remote sharing from each console unit, over Cat5 cables.
- Multi-User Access Control:
- Efficient system management with simultaneous multi-user access and multi-platform support
- Up to 512 servers can be shared by 8 users with Fujitsu’s 16-port Multi-KVM cascade connection
- Multi-Platform Support:
- Supports PS/2, PC USB, Sun Mini-Din 8 pin and Sun USB systems
- Console operation port available in each Main unit and User Console unit:
- Main Unit: PS/2
- User Console unit: PS/2 & USB
- Superior Graphic Support:
- Supports up to UXGA (1600x1200)
- Auto color adjustment function, manual detail setting via keyboard is also available
- Superior graphic support for Broadcasting, CAD, DTP systems
- Cat5 Extender between Main unit and User Console unit
- Up to 300m extension for XGA (1024x768), SXGA (1280x1024)
- Up to 200m extension for UXGA (1600x1200)
- Secured Access Control:
- User ID can be set for each server that will be accessed
- Each User ID authentication is controlled by password.
- Save space & cost:
- Cat5-based cabling system (Cat5E/6 UTP Straight type)
- Main unit is 1U
- if the I/P KVM (NC14008-B032RS R) is connected to the user console unit, it works over IP.
- RoHS compliant