The VS881 is a video switch with 8 ports. It allows 8 independent computers or notebook computers to display their video outputs on a single monitor or using a multimedia projector. Therefore, users will not need to buy monitors for each computer additionally.
Features & Benefits
- Displays the video output of eight separate computers on a single monitor or projector.
- New modern concentric design with logical connector layout for quick and easy access
- Quick and easy switching via front panel pushbuttons or IR remote control
- External IR receiver (1.8m) for maximum efficiency and convenience
- Extra-thin IR handset allows easy storage in the mother unit
- Long distance transmission - up to 10m
- Hih video resolution - up to 2048 x 1536
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible.
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA and Multisync monitors.
- 1 x 8-Port Video Switch
- 1 x IR Remote Control Unit
- 1 x Infrared Receiver
- 1 x VGA Cable (1.2m)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
|Port Selection||Pushbutton, IR Remote Control|
|Connectors||Video In||8 x HDB15 Male (Blue)|
|Video Out||1 x HD15 Female (Blue)|
|IR||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x AC Jack (Black)|
|Switches||Port||2 x Pushbutton (1 x Up, 1 x Down)|
|LEDs||On Line/Selected||8 (Orange/Green)|
|VGA Display On/Off||1 (Blue)|
|Video||2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||AC9V, 4.5W|
|Humidity||0~80% RH, NC|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||17 x 19 x 4.5 cm|