- AVM208: 2 x Simultaneous keyboard, monitor and mouse ports to 8 CPUs.
- AVM216: 2 x Simultaneous keyboard, monitor and mouse to 16 CPUs.
Both models can be cascaded to support over 500 computers from one On Screen Display menu.
- AVM208 Model: 8 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video. 8 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard. 8 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
- AVM216 Model: 16 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video. 16 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard. 16 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
- Both Models 2 x 6 way mini DIN Female for controlling keyboards. 2 x 6 way mini DIN Female for controlling mice. 2 x 15 way HD D Female for controlling monitors. 1 x 5V DC 2A power inlets for external PSU. 1 x D9 way Female for Flash upgrade, RS232 control, expansion and remote connectivity accessories.
- Advanced On Screen Display - up to 16 different passwords and user profiles can be stored on the Matrix
- Flash upgradeable firmware - as new drivers are released, free upgrades can be downloaded from the Adder website.
- Front panel keys - used for selecting users and channels manually. Also used for selecting auto-scan.
- Front panel display - 7 Segment display (red) shows the currently selected CPU. 7 Segment display (green) shows the currently selected user.
- Indicators show keyboard and mouse activity.
- Selection methods - convenient switching using On Screen Display menu, selectable keyboard hot-key, 3 button mouse, front panel key or RS232 serial control.
- Hot connection of devices - can be connected to many running PCs without reboot by using the keyboard and mouse reset feature.
- On the fly configuration - the Matrix can be configured using the OSD menu.
- User definable hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
- Expandable - where the size of your installation is beyond the scope of a single Matrix, additional units can be cascaded. This will allow you to use multiple units to provide a video-switching network.
- Auto-scan - the Matrix can be set to automatically scan all ports or all active ports at a user definable rate.
- Automatic mouse conversion - PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball is PS/2 type.
- Mouse control of OSD menu.
- Name search facility in OSD menu.
- Users may select exclusive or shared computer access.
- Keyboard and mouse reset features for each user port.
- Optional CPU reminder banner may be transparent and moved around the screen.
- Upload and download of OSD configurations to a PC file or Excel spreadsheet.
- Cascaded units do not need to be configured.
- Physical -
8 Port - All metal case (WxDxH) 482x205x45 mm
16 Port - All metal case (WxDxH) 482x205x90 mm
- Power - 5V DC, 2A.
- EMC - 89/336/EEC CE marked.
- LVD - 73/23/EEC.