AV2 Model: 1 Shared keyboard, monitor and mouse to 2 CPUs.
AV4 Model: 1 Shared keyboard, monitor and mouse port to 4 CPUs.
- AV2 Model: - 2 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video.2 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard. 2 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
- AV4 Model - 4 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video. 4 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard. 4 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
- 1 x 6 way mini DIN Female for shared keyboard. 1 x 6 way mini DIN Female for shared mouse. 1 x 15 way HD D Female for shared monitor. 1 x 5V dc power inlet for optional PSU.
- Self powered - The unit conveniently draws its power from the connected CPUs along the keyboard cable. Power LED confirms sufficient power is available for reliable operation.
- High video quality Screen - resolution of up to 1900 x 1440 supported.
- Channel selection - Convenient switching using keyboard hot-key or front panel key.
- Front panel key - Used for selecting channels manually.
- Front panel display LEDs -Individual channel status LEDs show the currently selected channel and flicker when there is keyboard or mouse activity.
- Auto-scan - The AdderView can be set to automatically scan all ports. Hot-key - Commands can be used to select channel.
- Automatic mouse conversion - PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball can have a wheel but must be PS/2 type (check with your supplier to confirm compatibility).
- IBM ThinkPad compatible - Tested with ThinkPad (mouse and keyboard ) splitter cable and docking station.
- Maintenance mode - Keyboard, mouse and AdderView reset feature.
- Physical (both models) - All metal case 180x120x28mm.
- Power - Self powered operation NOTE: Maximum cable length for self powered operation is 2 meters from CPUs. Optional universal PSU (part no: PSU-IEC-5VDC) may be required for certain applications.
- EMC -89/336/EEC CE marked.
- LVD - 73/23/EEC.