- Single USB keyboard and mouse control up to 4 computers
- Daisy-chain two CS724KM units to control up to 8 computers with a single keyboard and mouse
- Boundless Switching simply move the mouse cursor across the display border and onto the corresponding display of the target computer to switch the keyboard/mouse operations from one computer to the next.
- Boundless Switching Configuration Utility1 an intuitive GUI tool that enables users to customize monitor layouts
- Extended Desktops Boundless Switching up to 16 monitors
- Port selection via front panel pushbutton, keyboard hotkey, mouse cursor, mouse wheel3, and RS-232 commands
- Independently switch keyboard/ mouse, USB peripheral, and audio focus via hotkeys Supports RS-232 serial commands
- Supports Windows operating systems
- No software required
- Bus-powered no external power adapter required
PLEASE READData SheetManual
1. The utility is installed on a separate computer.
2. For extended desktops boundless switching, it is required to upgrade CS724KMs firmware version to v1.1.102 or higher, and the Boundless Switching Utility version to v1.0.067 or higher.
3. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
4. For extended desktops boundless switching, it is required to download and install the Driver AP software on the connected computers.
5.The USB bus-powered design allows the switch to get power from the connected computers. It requires connection to at least two computers to get sufficient power supply.
£338.25 (£405.90 Including VAT at 20%) IN STOCK