The new generation ATEN CN8000A features superior video quality with HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, LUC (Laptop USB Console) for easier KVM access, user-friendly local console OSD and virtual media function without additional cable.
The CN8000A is a control unit that provides "over-IP" capability to KVM switches that do not have built in over-IP functionality. It allows operators to monitor and access their computers from remote locations using a browser-based Windows Client or Java Applet, or with AP Windows and Java application programs.
The CN8000A provides a dedicated RS-232 port for modem access, as well as a USB 2.0 port for virtual media capability.
- Provides over-IP capability to KVM switches that do not have built in over-IP functionality
- *NEW* High video resolution - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz- 24 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hzwith 24 bit color depth for remote sessions
- *NEW* Laptop USB Console (LUC) - A dedicated USB port directly connects to laptop for easy console operation
- *NEW* Easy configuration through local console OSD
- Up to 64 user accounts - up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
- Serial console management - serial terminal access. Access the CN8000 via a built-in serial viewer, or via third party software (such as PuTTY) for Telnet and SSH sessions
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Local/Remote Share Mode to conveniently grant shared or exclusive console privilege
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption
- Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
CN8000A DatasheetCN8000A Manual
£339.99 (£407.99 Including VAT at 20%) IN STOCK