This PoE model is powered by PoE or an optional external PSU.
The AdderLink XDIP nodes can be configured as a simple extender, distributed KVM switch or KVM Matrix with the latest firmware allowing each Receiver to connect to a maximum number of 16 transmitter units and each Transmitter unit can now be connected to 256 receiver units. XDIP runs on a standard IP network and enables users to extend and manage their computers with ultra-low latency, HD video and stereo audio.
- Uses IP technology over standard CATx network cable
- Point-to-point, switching, sharing or small matrix operation
- Open RESTful API - An API is now available so each XDIP Receiver can be controlled from a 3rd Party controller. An example App and code is available to help developers.
- Local USB and video feed through ports
- Powered by PoE, (the only difference betwieen the XDIP and XDIP-POE models is that the XDIP comes with a PSU and cable
- USB2.0 (low & full speed) for keyboard, mouse, tablet and touch screen
- Analog audio with headphone support
Note: it is a single unit that can be configured to be a transmitter or receiver, so you will need two for an extender pair.
Product Info (pdf)User Manual
£435.60 (£522.72 Including VAT at 20%) IN STOCK